Tuesday 3 April 2012

Frame-Up by Eric Christopherson

Yet another well written original story from Eric Christopherson.  I enjoyed his other two books and this one is possibly the best.

In short it's the story of a black newspaper writer who has the idea to frame himself for a murder just to prove how injustices occur when someone is in the wrong place at the wrong time and coincidences occur.

It kind of reminded me of a John Grisham novel where the story gets deeper and deeper.  It was very well written and a very good read.

I'm just sad now that I have read all of Eric's books and there's not another one for me to read.

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00347AI9Y

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind review, Joo.

    I've a 10 month old slowing down the current writing project, but I hope to have a new novel published in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment Eric. Christmas is a long way away, but I will just have to be patient :)

    ReplyDelete