Thursday 16 August 2012

The Bird That Nobody Sees by Stuart Ayris

How do I write a review for this book?  It defies pigeon-holing,  How can a book about a midget planning to murder someone after serving prison time for a drugs bust (he was innocent) be so magical?

I find reading Stuart's books to put me in a "floaty" frame of mind.  They are not of this earth.  Every word (and he likes them) lifts you.

See, I can't adequately review this book :)  I would imagine that there may be people out there that won't like this.  Stuart is possibly a marmite author.  But once you "get him" you'll be on a fantastic journey.

This story in the main is about friendship - bloke friendship.  As a female it was interesting looking in on it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008N06XE6\?tag=kuffbl-21





No comments:

Post a Comment