Saturday 25 May 2013

Punchline by P.A. Fenton

With a tag line of "They say everyone has a novel in them. Luca had five, until they were stolen from him." I was intrigued.  Also the fact I'd read 3 of this author's other books and loved them helped.

As usual with this author's stories, the protagonist is down on his luck in his job.  Again, as with this author's stories things get wildly out of hand in their spiral downwards.  Just who is responsible for stealing Luca's novels?

This is the author's first published book and what a cracker it is.  Some things are a bit over the top, but this adds to the reading experience.  Yes, it is a bit vulgar in places, but if I was experiencing what Luca is, I'm sure I'd be a bit like that.

Another superb story.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005JJTUC6/?tag=jookuf-21



No comments:

Post a Comment