Saturday 1 December 2012

The Ice Marathon by Rosen Trevithick

This was an interesting tale, but not quite what I was expecting.  I was vaguely aware of the premise of the book before reading it, but what I thought the book was about doesn't really come into it for quite some time.  Also this was a shorter story than I expected (even though it does say it's a novella at approx 33k words that I hadn't spotted, oops).  The book was also a bit more adult themed in parts than I was expecting too.

As to the story itself, it deals with matters that are recurrent in Rosen Trevithick's stories, namely mental health.  As usual, you get a better understanding about it.  

This is certainly a decent read with comedic moments along the way

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00AFE286A/?tag=jookuf-21



No comments:

Post a Comment