Thursday 3 May 2012

Bang: Memoirs of a Relationship Assasin by David Wailing (Revisited)

I reviewed this book back in December 2011.  I have since read it again for the kuforum's bookclub discussion.

It is the story of "Scott" who is a relationship assassin, ie someone who ruins a relationship for payment. He starts off quite cocky, but as the story unfolds he becomes more human. As with Fake Kate there's a lot about identity.

It seems Scott was like marmite, people either loved him or hated him.  Myself, I loved him as he was some characters but really didn't like him as others.  To me, that's the sign of a good writer, bouncing my emotions around.

I really like David's writing.  The book was just as enjoyable the second time round.  It is simple and flowing and just a joy to read. I am officially a massive Wailing fan.

If you liked this, then you'll enjoy Roulette (two mini tales about Scott) and also Fake Kate (about Kate)

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006ODLZ2E


No comments:

Post a Comment