Tuesday 8 May 2012

Strictly Murder by Lynda Wilcox

Lynda's previous (and first) book is a children's book which I hadn't read.  But after hearing the plot for her new adult book, I thought I'd like it.  I didn't, I loved it.

I can't decide whether it's a cozy mystery or a chick lit.  There's the (not at all graphic) murder, but then there's the sassyish chick deciding which man to choose- if any.

The story unfolds with twists and turns.  I'd made up my mind "whodunnit" a few times to be proved wrong.  I guessed the murderer within 10% of the end, so to me that's a result.  I don't like to know from the start, but I don't like to be baffled by the clues at the end.

If this is the first "grown up" story from Lynda, then I'm joining the queue for the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment