Saturday 31 December 2011

Trav Zander by Lexi Revellian

Trav Zander by Lexi Revellian is the sequel to Torbrek and the Dragon Variation

It introduces a new character Trav Zander to the now familiar Tor and follows on from the first book.
When I started reading it, I must admit the thought past through my mind "do I want to be reading this?" but that thought soon disappeared as I got into it and the story got going.

Yet again Lexi has delivered a sparkling story. I have decided that I was picturing Tor as Mila Jovovich in Joan of Arc when she was undercover. All the characters are well fleshed out and believable and I look forward to the promised third book of this alleged Trilogy (and the rest as who says a trilogy must be 3 books - not Douglas Adams and not Robert Rankin)

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005N8X6G4/


No comments:

Post a Comment